Sorry - this product is no longer available
Titleist Vokey Wedge Fitting Event
Titleist Vokey Wedge Fitting Event: Friday 16th March 2018, 2:00-6:00pm at Silvermere Golf Complex
Friday 16th March 2018, 2:00-6:00pm at Silvermere Golf Complex. Book your appointment today.
- Your appointment will last approximately 30 minutes depending on your type of requirements.
- Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your fitting.
Fitting fees are refundable on purchase.
HAVE A CERTIFIED TITLEIST FITTER TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS
The best way to truly appreciate the high performance of Vokey Wedges, achieve total confidence on every shot, and shoot lower scores, is to experience a Vokey Wedge fitting for yourself.
Titleist is focused on helping serious golfers play better. Being expertly fit for your golf equipment will help improve your game.
Introducing Vokey Design SM7 wedges. Through improved progressive CG, optimised spin milled grooves, and the game's benchmark for Tour validated grinds, new SM7 wedges offer maximised spin, control, and consistency for more confidence on every shot. Put the highest level of wedge performance in your hands.
Available in golf shops from 9th March 2018
CUSTOM FITTING PROCESS
- Vokey start every fitting with a player and equipment evaluation. For wedge fitting, start with the 9-iron and pitching wedge loft, lie & shaft specs
- Tour Pros call it hitting their number. The first shots during a wedge fitting will be for distance gapping and wedge set loft selection.
- Bounce and Grind fitting begins with full swings during the distance gap fitting, and continues with shots around the green. We evaluate turf interaction, divots and ball flight to determine the right bounce, grind, and lie angles
- The final step is to hit all of the necessary short game shots, including pitches, chips and bunker shots with multiple grinds. These shots will validate your preferred wedges from the full swing section of the fitting.