Gift Card Offer
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid between Friday 1st November and Friday 13th December 2019
- Only available on Titleist TS Drivers and Fairway Metals
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- There will be no cash alternative
- Gift card must be redeemed in store only at Silvermere
- Gift card must be redeemed by 29th February 2020
- Gift card can only be redeemed against authentic Titleist products
- £50 gift card for every TS Driver. £30 gift card for every TS Fairway Metal
- No partial redemption of gift cards
- Offer only available while stocks last
Titleist TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The TS Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
Distance Is In The Details
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
ULTRA-THIN TITANIUM CROWN
The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
NEW STREAMLINED SHAPE
Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
THINNER, FASTER FACE
Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
OPTIMISED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
TS3 Driver Specs
Speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness. Offers adjustable swingweight with SureFit CG.
Mid Launch, Low Spin
Traditional Shape, 460cc
Loft Options (RH/LH): 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°