THE LATEST PRODUCTS
This week PING announced the release of two new products available in-store and online from 30th May 2019. The G410 LST Driver and the Blueprint Irons.
G 410 LST Driver
The G410 LST (Low Spin Technology) driver provides golfers a lower spinning design in a smaller, faster shape with increased forgiveness. It’s engineered with the same Movable Weight Technology as the G410 Plus model, which allows golfers to customize the driver’s CG location by positioning the weight in one of three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) to fine-tune their ball flight.
At 450cc, it features a more rounded, pear-shaped design with a face that sits slightly open with a score-line pattern that frames the impact area at address. The fully machined, forged face is thinner to deliver higher ball speeds for more distance. To influence trajectory, an 8-position hosel allows for loft (+-1.5) and lie (flatter) adjustments.
- Low, stable spin (200-400 rpm lower) with high MOI (3% higher than G400 LST)
- Custom CGs tune ball flight through three movable weight positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade). Each represents 10 yards of correction (20 yards between Draw and Fade positions)
- Smaller (450cc), rounded, pear-shaped titanium head
- Fully-machined T9S forged face for higher ball speeds
- Dragonfly technology increases MOI
- Tour “square face” sits slightly open
- 8-setting hosel adjusts loft (+- 1.5 degrees) and lie (flatter)
The PING Blueprint iron is a shot-makers design engineered for golfers seeking more precision from their iron game. Fully forged from 8620 carbon steel, it’s small, muscle-back design appeals to the player who puts a premium on workability and trajectory control.
Shorter blade lengths and sole widths optimized for a variety of conditions give golfers the control to swing with confidence. Extensive research in the lab and on-course with PING Tour professionals resulted in the final design which undergoes a four-step forging process, with each element 100% inspected to ensure long-lasting performance and quality.
- 100% forged from 8620 carbon steel
- Muscle-back design for workability and versatility
- Clean, small profile for precise control
- Shorter blade lengths and narrower soles
- Machined face and grooves
- Tungsten toe weight
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish