Saturday 17th March 2018, 10:00am-3:00pm at Silvermere Golf Complex.
Book your appointment today.
- Your appointment will last approximately 40 minutes depending on your type of requirements.
- Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your fitting.
*Please note: Full bag fittings require 2 fitting slots (70-80 mins approx) and a £40 fee in charged.
Fitting fees are refundable on purchase.
The PING Way: Custom-Fitting Program
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf, one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.
- PING's commitment to fitting begins long before they manufacture a golf club. Engineering is the crucial first step, by designing a club for a specific type of player. It's the PING way.
- PING's thorough and precise fitting process involves your entire bag. From determining your driver loft, your irons' lie angle or the length of your putter, they'll establish the specs and the set makeup that help you play your best golf.
- PING's hands-on approach continues as they custom-build your clubs at one of our facilities. Whether it's one club or an entire set, they build to your specs, assembling and calibrating by hand until you're holding clubs made just for you.
The PING Way
PING’s reputation as the club-fitting leader has been earned through decades of research and experience in the field. Their methodology has been adopted by thousands of club fitters around the world to guide you in finding the specifications that help produce your desired ball flight.