TruSwing™ is a small, light, easy-to-use sensor that measures the most useful swing metrics and then shows it for convenience right on your wrist with compatible Approach watches or on compatible Approach handheld devices. Through Garmin Connect you can also monitor your swing data or review your swing with comprehensive 3D animation or overlay one swing with another for detailed analysis. TruSwing allows to monitor data such as swing tempo, speed, club-path measurements, critical club angles, and more, to help you to improve your swing consistency and form, both on the course and at the range.
SWING ANALYSIS TOOL
- Display instantly at-a-glance swing metrics data on your compatible Approach watch or handheld, smartphone or tablet.
CHECK IT ON YOUR WRIST
- Stay fully focused on your game while having swing metrics displayed on your Approach watch
- Swing metrics includes Swing Tempo, Swing Speed, Club Path Coordinates, Club Path, Face to Target, Loft Angle, Shaft Angle and Shaft Lean.
- View 3D animations and side-by-side swing comparisons for real-time analysis on your smartphone or tablet (using Garmin Connect Mobile app).
ADVANCED SWING METRICS
- Use TruSwing with the Approach S6 and get additional wrist path data to show club lag in the 3D animation.
- TruSwing is compatible with the Approach S20, S4, S5, S6, G7 and G8, and most smart phones or tablets with Bluetooth.
- Light, small, unobtrusive design with water rating of IPX73.
- Simple, quick, and robust club attachment that securely mounts below the grip.
- Adds support for storing and displaying swing data which is conveniently organized into sessions by date (see page 2 for more information). Share your swing data with friends or your Pro.
- Rechargeable integrated battery with up to 12 hours of battery life while on the range or on the course