Cobra Ladies F Max Superlite Irons
COBRA's lightest, most forgiving irons deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
UNIMAGINED SPEED AND FORGIVENESS.
COBRA's lightest weight iron construction consists of a 3 gram lighter clubhead, a 5 gram lighter shaft, and a 7 gram lighter grip that yield 15 grams in weight-saving performance, delivering unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
- LIGHTER (MIDSIZE) GRIPS: Features a midsize grip that is popular among golfers seeking more comfort, control and consistency. A lighter and softer rubber compound is utilized to improve feel and grip, while saving 7g of weight.
- LIGHTER SHAFTS: The F-MAX Superlite shaft offers the perfect blend of launch and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds. A re-engineered profile is 5g lighter and allows for an easier, smoother transition to the ball resulting in more consistent contact.
PROGRESSIVE HOSEL LENGTHS.
Progressive hosel lengths strategically position the CG (center of gravity) lower in the long irons and progressively higher in the mid irons and wedges to produce the desired speed, launch and level of forgiveness through the set. Shorter hosels lower CG in the long irons to promote more launch and distance, while taller hosels raise CG in the wedges to promote lower, controlled trajectories.
PROGRESSIVE OFFSET DESIGN.
A progressive offset design features more offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness. A higher degree of offset helps deliver a square face at impact for consistent contact, and increased launch. From the long irons to wedges, the degree of offset is gradually reduced to accomodate shorter shots that require more precision and control.
LOW CG/HIGH MOI DESIGN.
Weight savings from a deeper undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability for straighter, more accurate approach shots
The F-MAX Superlite irons bridge the gap between the aspiring golfer and the serious player that is looking to get the most performance out of their equipment.
- LOW PROFILE/DEEP UNDERCUT CAVITY DESIGN: A low profile shape paired with a deep undercut cavity design work in unison to lower CG to get the ball airborne quicker and optimize launch and distance.
- GREATER LOFTS: For golfers with moderate swing speeds, having proper lofted irons is critical to optimizing launch, spin and distance. Greater lofts maximize flight time and shot height, resulting in more distance, and improved stopping power into greens.
Lack of club speed creates distance overlap in the longer irons. Greater lofts with 3 degree gaps and lower CG's in the mid to long irons improve shot height and carry distance to create the proper distance gapping in between clubs.
- PREMIUM CHROME FINISH: Premium chrome plated irons last longer under normal use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs.
- SPECIALTY WEDGE DESIGN: A specialty wedge design in the GW and SW features heel, toe, and trailing edge relief that provides added versatility and shot control around the greens.